A Unique and Effective system
Fri3Oil System is the only fully automatic HVACR circuit cleaning system in the world market 100% effective. It is registered exclusively by RefriApp, and it allows oils removal, acids, water and other substances of any HVAC and Refrigeration system using halocarbon gases, CFCs, HCFCs & HFCs, and recycling of these gases.
This System utilises the existing system refrigerant for cleansing without any need for other consumables / cleansing agents, tha might otherwise be harmful to the refrigeration plant.
Fri3Oil System is environmentally friendly, since it “recycles” refrigerants, avoiding ther incineration. Fri3Oil recovers and recycles refrigerant from equipment destined for decommissioning/destruction, without any refrigerant emissions.
This System cleansing improves the thermodynamic performance ot the plant, COP and Cooling Capacity, thus extendig the life of compressors.
Removes acids, oils and water
Currently, there is a big problem in the refrigeration and air conditioning industry due to the hygroscopicity of the polyol ester oils, POE, which are used with the new HFC gases. These oils, they are catching humidity, creating acids on his core that destroy the compressor and other parts of the installation.
Fri3Oil System in addition, is ideal for the recovery and cleanup “in situ” of all refrigerants, with a very interesting capacity of decanting: it is able to move more than 115kg / hour of R-22. This circumstance makes Fri3Oil System perfect for retrofits facilities with mineral oil, MO, a POE oil, with HFCs. That is commonly called retrofit.
- Enables: Quick and effective on site cleaning of systems following burn-out or breakdown.
- Improves: The performance and operating performance of refrigeration plant, reducing running costs.
- Extends: The life of plant by removing harmful contents.
- Avoids: Costly refrigerant disposal by incineration.
- Overcomes: The need to use solvents or cleaning agents to clean systems, by using the refrigerant itself as the cleaning medium.
- Shortens: The time required to carry out remedial maintenance to return the system to full operating performance and efficiency.
Certified by Bureau Veritas ensuring:
- Refrigerants recycling quality is less than 150 ppm for HFC’s and less than 600 ppm for HCFC’s.
- The system cleans any residues, impurities and contamination from any RAC plant.
- Transfer capacity corresponds to the values expressed herein.
Safety CE Marking, endorsed by Spanish Notified Body ECA 0056, Madrid and Spanish Patent 2005 registered by OEPM.
Definition of the System
All kind of Applications
- Valid for use in all Refrigeration and Air Conditioning systems.
- Suitable for fixed and mobile equipment.
- Valid for large, medium and small size equipment.
- High speed recovery and recycling of all halocarbon refrigerants: CFC’s, HCFC’s and HFC’s.
- System cleansing following a compressor motor burnout.
- Total elimination of system acidty.
- Dewatering installations where a heat exchanger communicates.
- Conversion equipment to HCFC and HFC refrigerants MO and POE.
- Pipes internal cleaning of solid particles from welding without inert atmosphere.
- Refrigerants decanting.
- Optimization of refrigeration systems in CAP and COP.
- Decontamination and recycling of equipment that it will be obsolete.
- Suitable for VRV/VRF, Chillers, Supermarkets / Hypermarkets, etc.
It is a System, based on a refrigeration machine, designed by refrigeration engineers to clean refrigeration circuits with an completely AUTOMATIC method. It also can recover and recycle ALL halocarbon refrigerants.
Fri3Oil System bases its operations on three physical principles:
- Miscibility / refrigerant solubility with oil and of course with acid.
- Settling density of the coolant / water / oil-acid and acid pressure drag.
- Liquid separation by refrigerant evaporation.
Fri3Oil System can recover and recycle halocarbon refrigerants with the following features:
- Average pressure (R-12, R-134, etc.): 75 kg / h. Approx. liquid phase.
- High pressure (R-22. R-404 AR-507, R-407C, etc.) 115 kg / h approx. liquid phase.
- High pressure (R-410 A) of 135kg / h. Approx.
It uses the same refrigerant that exists in refrigeration systems to remove all oil. After removing these oils, the unit has a liquid separator inside to recycle the refrigerant that is mixed with these substances.
- Stainless steel Frame.
- Refrigeration circuit: Copper tube.
- Stainless steel Heat exchanger.
- Air Condenser copper tube, Aluminium wing. Frame: galvanized steel sheet.
- Machine Command: PLC and touch screen. 20 languages.
- Electric board: 1st quality products.
- Total recquired power: 2Kw. Single phase. 220V. AC. 50Hz/60Hz.
- Compressor: Rotary. Valid fo all halocarbon gases.
- Temperature nd Pressure probes.
- Temperatures: Thermostat and compressor discharge temp.
- Liquid separator
- Solenoid valve group: 1/4″ 3/8″.
- Dimensions (mm) (long-wide-high): 660x400x630.
- Weight (kg): 62.
- Portability: 4 wheels, 2 handles.
- CE Marking.
- Bureau Veritas Certificate.