ClimaCheck International Training Course
- Date: April 14 – 15, 2016.
- Classes schedule: 9 a.m – 5 p.m. (Day 1) and 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. (Day 2).
- Location: Hotel Maydrit, Madrid.
Phone: +34 911969200, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Language: Training will be done in English.
- Focused on:
- Business opportunity and challenges when focus on energy efficiency increase in RAC sector.
- ClimaCheck onsite and online performance analysing.
- Performance Inspections and Energy audits.
- Discuss experiences from Cases with experts.Trouble-Shooting and Energy Optimisation.
- Who should attend: the Course is aimed at professionals with a good experience and understanding of refrigeration processes in refrigeration, air conditioning and heat pump systems. Basic understanding of the thermodynamics and practical understanding of the components of a system are prerequisites for the course. Exchange of experiences between participating experts will be an important part of training.
- Cost 2-Day Course: 400 Euro (including documentation, two lunches, one dinner).
- Accommodation: Rooms are available at the conference hotel at special price 75-90 Euro/night refer to RefriApp/ClimaCheck reservation or ask us for assistance.
LEVEL 1: basics of ClimaCheck hard and software. How to use and interpret results and create reports on standard systems. This training is aimed for technicians and engineers who has limited experience of ClimaCheck analyses. For those who has no experience we will send out a demo software version upon registration which we recommend participants to study prior to training.
LEVEL 2*: Focus on advanced use of ClimaCheck and optimisation of systems for those who has practical experience from a number of measurements and want to develop the skills to measure and analyse more complex systems. Focus is on analyses, trouble shooting, optimisation and reporting rather than ClimaCheck hard- and software.
*Prior experience of ClimaCheck is required to participate in Level 2.
What is ClimaCheck
To maintain temperature is critical for the end-user business but maintaining temperature alone is no longer sufficient.
The new environment offers new business opportunities for consultants and contractors and ClimaCheck has developed state of the art technology to analyse and optimise these systems.
ClimaCheck onsite and ClimaCheck online gives you state-of-the-art methodology for true performance analysis of all types of RAC systems and is increasingly becoming part of the everyday work for contractors, consultants and equipment owners around the world.
Learn more about ClimaCheck clicking on the image below.
Maydrit Hotel Location
*Maximum 20 participants per course will be accepted.
If you have any questions about registration, please write to email@example.com.